Purchasing a Ragdoll Kitten & Wait List Procedure
Each kitten is individually evaluated based on Ragdoll standards of breed profile and pattern markings.
Our traditional colored Ragdoll kittens come in colors of Seal, Blue, Chocolate, Lilac, Torties and Flame and patterns of Pointed, Mitted, Bi-color, Lynx and Minks.
- Traditional Pet quality Ragdoll kitten $1600-$2000
- Traditional Show Alter Quality ragdoll kittens $2100-$2400
- Mink Ragdoll kittens Pet Only $2000 and up
- Breeder Quality and Rights to approved Catteries only.
Pricing for retired Ragdolls
- Retired Queens and Kings- From time to time we have available retired Kings and Queens, please inquire within.
To be on our waiting list please contact us, there is a forum below or email me at Mt.Cheamragdolls@gmail.com.
Once you have told me a bit about yourself, the environment and care you will be able to provide for one of our precious ragdolls you may send a non refundable of $100 but transferable towards a future kitten of the same color requested or an available ragdoll kitten.
This can be sent though e-transfer, pay pall (include 3%) or a check by mail.
You may use our cattery email for e-transfers and pay pal. email@example.com
Once I receive your deposit I will confirm with you and edit my wait list putting your first name in sequence of date of deposit received.
If you change your mind on a color in the future it is subject to availability only and you may need to wait until available.. This is to ensure other family’s color request will not be disturbed.
Once the kittens are born and we have established kitten color, patterns, and sexes, around 6 weeks of age, I send out pictures and videos to my family’s waiting.
Next, you will receive pictures and videos of your desired ragdoll, you may choose to pass or secure the baby proposed to you.
If you choose to move forward I accept a $300 deposit to secure your chosen Ragdoll., this will be your baby and I will ensure you are involved and able to watch him or her grow staying updated with pictures and mile stones with pictures and videos every 14 days. This helps pass the time. Before Covid I would encourage my family’s to come meet there baby once they receive there first vaccines at 8 weeks old, but unfortunately our world has changed in regards to visiting. I know you understand.
All deposits go towards your final purchase.!! Along with a 2 year Health Guarantee against congenital diseases.
- Deposits that secure your chosen kitten are non-refundable after the kitten is 10 weeks of age. But, you may transfer your deposit up to one year to a future kitten, …this is if you change your mind or something unforeseen happens.
- While most all my family’s are wonderful and loving, there are some questionable forever homes. Mt Cheam Ragdolls has the right to revoke a non refundable $100 deposit at any time if there is any question relating to the best interest of one of our kittens future forever homes. Our cattery also reserves the right to refuse adoption of our kittens at any time- even after a deposit has been placed to secure a kitten.
Once I receive your deposit, your name is added to our wait list. It is on a first come basic, and approved home only, In order of date I receive your deposit, then placing you on our wait list.
Before Covid I would encourage our family’s that have placed deposits to come visit. Unfortunately all of our visiting rights are under health and safely restrictions and until they are lifted we are not allowing visitors. After Covid is lifted, visiting is to proceed only to family’s that have secured a baby with us and will follow as mentioned below.
We do not allow visitors prior to kittens being vaccinated – Visits are at 9 weeks old, one week after first vaccine.
This is for the HEALTH of our kittens.
**Kittens are ready for new homes somewhere between 11-14 weeks. No exception for early placement to ensure your kitten is socialized and ready to be removed from its litter.
*Spay or Neuter surgery is done with your choice of Vet and at the age of 6 mos. There are only very few Veterinarians that will do early spay and neuter. Science has proved that early spay and neuter is directly linked to premature kidney damage because the liver cannot break down the anesthesia, resulting in damage to kidneys. Ragdolls grow very slowly and for this breed we need to wait until 6-7 most of age before altering.
***Shipping cost, crate and Health Certificate to fly is extra and depends on the airline and your location. Please contact us to discuss these options in further detail.
Please contact us for Show/Breeder pricing and availability.